We’re Building the Future! Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
ABOUT THE COMPANY -
Powin Energy is a leading producer of utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; deploy-ability; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY –
The key to successful growth at Powin will be developing deep and lasting relationships with our customers. The Project Success Executive will lead the engagement to ensure the successful deployment of first engagement solutions, and the repeat deployment of future solutions. A hybrid role of customer relationship management, sales engineering, and project management, Powin is seeking dynamic technology leaders that enjoy spending their time working with customers to develop world-class projects.
- Act as project lead in partnership with Product Engineering and Management, Commercial Team, Sales Engineering, Project Engineering, Project Coordination, Product Commissioning to drive the design and development of BESS projects with key customers
- Establish a close working relationship with key internal stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Service) who will partner with you to find the right balance between what our customers want and what works best with our products.
- Communicate limitations clearly, manage expectations proactively, and establish a working plan with our customers and our internal team to drive customer satisfaction.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and future business opportunities, ultimately improving customer lifetime value.
- Serve as a key feedback source for development and improvement of the product by gathering insights from customers and delivering the information gained to the Product Management team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (preferred) or real-world product solution delivery experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience,
- Combined 5 years of energy storage, distributed generation, data center equipment, or large-scale electrical equipment experience
- Proven excellence customer facing manager, capable of handling a complex customer environment and understand a complex product definition and delivery process
- Proven excellence Technical Sales or Customer Account Management
- Demonstrated experience in Contract and Scope Negotiation, Customer Requirements definition, Project Development
- Demonstrated experience in responding to and winning utility or large-scale customer RFPs
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, works with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office SuitePMP or an equivalent certification is a plus!
- Home based unless living in greater Portland, OR. Up to 50% travel may be necessary
Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin!