We’re Building the Future! Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
ABOUT THE COMPANY-
Powin Energy is a leading producer of utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; deploy-ability; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant at Powin, will support key executive team members across multiple departments, providing administrative, scheduling, and clerical support. Strong candidates for the role will be adaptive, responsive, able to juggle multiple tasks and projects at once, demonstrate strong prioritization acumen, and respond well to constantly changing priorities and directives.
- Provides administrative support to select executive team members
- Manages highly complex and rapidly changing scheduling needs
- Collects, reviews and complies data in service of drafting reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials to a variety of audiences
- Prepares and distributes reports or other communications on a regular schedule
- Maintains files, databases, and archives of relevant records
- Screens calls and responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with appropriate correspondence or other messaging
- Supports visitors, managing access and authentication processes, may schedule or facilitate reimbursement of travel expenses, ensures a positive and seamless visitor experienceSchedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities
- Collaborates closely with the Facilities team to maintain executive supplies inventory, as well as facilitate visitor, candidate, and new hire experiences
- May manage expense reporting, facilitate invoice processing, or other routine processes
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant, with at least 2 years of experience supporting C-suite executives at a smaller organization or senior management at a large, matrixed organization
- High volume customer support experience may be substituted for up to 2 years of directly relevant experience
- Industry relevant experience a plus (energy storage, manufacturing, hardware, software)Experience in bookkeeping or facilities a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Can work independently but knows when to ask questions
Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin!