We’re Building the Future!
Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
ABOUT US -
Powin is a leading producer of a utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; ease of deployment; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications. Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin!
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channel
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Reviewing invoices
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meet the required standards
- Developing processes to make the supply chain more efficient and organized
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
- Ensuring premises, assets and communications are used effectively
- Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g., truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
READY TO JOIN POWIN?
Working at Powin is more than a job. Life at Powin is an opportunity for personal and professional growth and a journey into the unexpected. Powin employees often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.