We’re Building the Future! Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
ABOUT THE COMPANY -
Powin Energy is a leading producer of utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; deploy-ability; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY –
Powin Energy are seeking a highly motivated and energetic, Global Service proposals manager. This role will report to the EVP of Global Service and will be responsible for supporting the sales phase of all service products related to Powin BESS installations. Covering Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) and transactional business, the role will lead the development of external service proposals, for all service lines (Field Service, Technical Support, Remote Operations, Parts and Logistics, and Long-Term Service Agreements). This is a hybid position – office/remote
- Develop a deep understanding for the Powin Battery Energy Storage (BESS) product platforms and provide the sales teams with marketing support as well as service product configuration guidance / costing to drive successful service sales.
- Work closely with Sales to understand order forecast and resultant associated service products
- Translate customer requirements for service into optimized energy storage service solutions proposals in close cooperation with the Sales team
- Development of marketing tools and costing models to successfully structure LTSA and transactional business proposals.
- Analyze and track market pricing levels and data for service products. Develop KPI’s and align Powin Energy service offerings with market levels in a competitive fashion.
- Understand value drivers of Powin product and be able to commercialize such drivers in differentiation from competitors
- Develop commercial approval process to ensure all offerings are risk analyzed and comply with corporate guidelines, commercial pricing levels and targets.
- Negotiate and agree commercial terms for LTSA and transactional business. Support legal for contracting with Customer
- Interact with Project Procurement to understand flow down of responsibilities/ pass through of risks and obligations to vendors.
- Answer questions and resolve issues brought forward by internal project team members
- Support commercial contract closing and work with Sales and other departments to negotiate supply and services contracts as needed for LTSA.
- Handover all technical details of transacted deals to the Service Project execution
Qualifications and Experience
- BS/BA required
- Service proposals development experience in Power generation and service environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills, (PMI +)
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in collaboration and consensus
- Ability to review contracts and technical requirements
- Willing and able to travel, domestically (< 15%)
Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin!