We’re Building the Future! Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
Powin Energy is a leading producer of utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; deploy-ability; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications. Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY -
Powin Energy is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to the CEO. This role is ideal for someone who loves when each day is different, fast paced, and provides an opportunity to make a difference to an organization. As a direct extension of the CEO, this is a fantastic opportunity to be hands on with the organization from both a high level and detailed view.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Expands the capacity of the CEO to be in many places at once by building relationships and trust with his key people, communicating as his proxy, and proficiently leading projects on his behalf.
- In everything, represent the CEO and team with confidentiality, professionalism, kindness, and efficiency.
- Act as the primary liaison to the executive team and the board of directors, as well as extensive interaction with other staff and stakeholders both internal and external. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action for each interaction, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Plan, organize and facilitate any ad hoc projects, as assigned, for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in an executive administrative role with at least 2 years’ experience supporting a CEO in a global corporate environment.
- Strong business acumen with a track record of success in gathering, analyzing and organizing complex information from several sources to compose materials for distribution/presentation.
- Ability to understand P&Ls, financial reports, manage a budget and proficient in building reports in Excel
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Not easily flustered, operates well under stress, not frustrated by last minute or frequent changes in priorities/schedule
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness; ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills; Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and discretion