We’re Building the Future! Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
About The Company
Powin Energy is a leading producer of utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; deploy-ability; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications.
Project Controls Coordinator supports the Project Management team by providing support at the corporate office during the implementation of a battery storage system. Collaboration with other internal departments; Sales, Purchasing, Logistics, Service, and the Site Management team will be essential.
- Implement projects in NetSuite; creation of the Sales Orders, set-up of the billing plan, transfer of the bill of material, and implementation/update of the project schedule in NetSuite
- Interface with project management team and other functional groups within the company to ensure accurate scheduling, planning, and reporting during all phases of the project
- Monitor and release of the customer invoices based upon contractual milestones in NetSuite ensuring that the Project
- Manager is aware of progress payments and contractual requirements.
- Provide first level review of invoices and identify invoice coding that is in line with budget and financial reporting.
- Input purchase requests in NetSuite and follow-up on purchase order generation and monitor the status of material orders and their perspective receiving
- Support the Project Manager in the realization of the projects in cooperation with logistics, production, sales, purchase, site management and service and ensure the deadlines are met.
- Work closely with all members of PM team on the preparation of key monthly reports and develop and maintain required tracking and reporting data files
- Control, collect and archive project documentation (contracts, invoices, scope changes, etc.) and site documentation (daily reports, non-conformity reports, transport plans, lifting plans, bill of lading etc.)
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Engineering, or related field, highly preferred
- Extensive experience (2-4 years) in a coordinator role
- Previous experience in the renewable industry, preferred but not required
- Proficiency (Intermediate) with Microsoft software, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience using NetSuite (or equivalent) – MM, PS, DMS and QS modules, is highly preferred
- Strong planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to act quickly and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Thinks outside the box when faced with challenges
Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin