We’re Building the Future! Ever want to do hard work that will make a REAL difference in the world? Do you want to solve some of the most difficult problems with a team of exceptional players at a company that does not believe in impossible?
ABOUT THE COMPANY-
Powin Energy is a leading producer of utility scale modular battery energy storage system (complete with a patented, advanced, cloud-based monitoring/control system). That means we build power plants out of batteries that put coal and gas generators out of business and enable sustainable viability for renewable energy sources like solar and wind.
Powin is, and will continue to be, one of a handful of companies that will provide the equipment necessary to make this happen. Powin has distinct competitive advantages: cost-effectiveness; reliability; scalability; deploy-ability; and operational sophistication. Every day we work to ensure that we maintain these competitive advantages and our position as a global leader in providing turnkey, battery energy storage solutions for utility-scale, commercial and industrial, and microgrid applications.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY-
This position is responsible for inventory control, and transactional material management to support operations in accurate administration of working capital.
Resolving inventory accuracy issues, and root cause reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
This position must ensure a solid robust contribution to ensure Integrated Supply Chain Operations is meeting delivery targets with accurate inventory performance.
• Responsible for reviewing and transacting all daily inventory transactions
• Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
• Participate in inventory control/management functions, which may include cycle counting, issuing of materials and inventory adjustments
• Maintain reporting and trends of Inventory Record Accuracy (IRA), through cycle counts, book-to-book audits, or full wall-to-wall physical inspections.
• Update inventory database and ensure the correct location via conducting audits of cycle count or audits by location.
• Add / delete / change material to inventory locations
• Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.
• Engage technical resources to identify issue resolution.
• Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
• Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
• Work with the SIOP Team on disposition of material resulting from obsolescence or Engineering change.
• Bachelor's degree in a business-related field with emphasis in business analytics, statistics, supply chain, or equivalent experience.
• 3 or more years of experience in a customer service/internal sales function.
• 1 or more years of Supply Chain experience.
• APICS CPIM certification desirable.
• Proficient at Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint.
•Highly motivated with demonstrated accountability and ownership.
• Effective methodical and strategic thinking.
• Logistics/Supply Chain Management Knowledge and demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects.
• High-quality communication skills, both written and verbal, highly motivated initiator, and can build relationships.
• Ability to establish cross-functional relationships in a global matrix organization.
• Able to work flexible hours occasionally.
• Proven ability to achieve high-level results through continuous improvement and stakeholder engagement.
• Comfortable working in entrepreneurial and ambiguous environments outside of a fully implemented ERP/MRP system.
Be a part of the future by making a difference with Powin!